Old 01-01-2004, 12:03 AM
LtWolfe

Default Recommendation for chlorine/chloramine remover?

Hmmm... I didn't know about that other Seachem Ammonia product. Sounds cheaper than Prime
Will have to check it out. Thank _you_. I didn't care for the other things Prime did, either.
"Harry Muscle" wrote in
:

"LtWolfe" wrote in message
. ..
I prefer Seachem Prime. It's cheaper that Am-quel, as the dosege
(sp?) is

less (about 1ml per 10
gallons).

Thanks, the only thing I don't like about Prime is that it does more
than just remove the chlorine/chloramines ... which isn't always a bad
thing, but I'd rather use just the minimum amount of chemicals needed
to get the job done. Check out the bottom of this site for a better
explanation of what I mean:

http://www.thetropicaltank.co.uk/rev-cond.htm

Thanks,
Harry