Old 01-01-2004, 12:32 AM
Bolero

Default Humidity!

I live in Australia........paid $80K for a home 10 minutes from the centre
of a city where I work.

Climate here is admittedly different to yours.

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
"Bolero" wrote in message
u...
I couldn't tell you what "home" growers get because in this country most

of
us grow our plants outside and try to maintain ideal conditions.

Oh, where are you from, Bolero?

Me, I dream of someday in the future owning a house with a garden and

being
able to afford a greenhouse within commuting distance of Washington, DC

(US)
/ Northern Virginia. For now, my orchids will have to be satisfied with 4
north-facing windows supplemented by grow lamps in a rented 1.5 bedroom
apartment. And they are doing well, not ideal, but well enough to be a

great
joy in my life.

Happy New Year!
Joanna