Old 01-01-2004, 12:35 PM
Nick Maclaren

Default Telegraph quiz

In article ,
Janet Tweedy wrote:
In article , Nick Maclaren
writes

However anyone can take part so why not have a go?

Moral objections to supporting a chauvinistic rag that incites hatred
against the vulnerable. Since you asked.

But you don't have to read the newspaper to enter the quiz!
Though I would have the same objection as you if I were told to buy the

Curious. Which vulnerable people do you feel that the Guardian is
promoting a campaign of hatred against?

Please note that the fact that it is a terrible rag in most respects
is irrelevant to that question. You are required to identify a group
of vulnerable people that it is inciting hatred against. If you
answer "financiers" or "the Quorn", please justify your use of the
word "vulnerable" :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.