Old 01-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Andy Hunt

Default Rain...Rain....Rain

I also think that you may have trouble standing ..ON... Swansea Bay.
From the Nursery I can see the Mumbles Light house.

Ah - good point. I suppose it would be "Swansea beach", technically, would
it?

It may have been "The rolling English drunkard that made the rolling

English
roads" but it is "Welsh Water" that has made Birmingham what it is today.
Little did the Welsh know that when the English parliament said "Dam

Wales"
that they intended to flood so many of the valleys in so doing.

Yes indeed - water colonialism at its worst, it doesn't just happen in the
Middle East. Wales is a great resource for wind, rain, and weather of all
descriptions. And still the ONLY country in the world to have sustainability
written into its constitution!

Makes me proud to be Welsh.

Andrew