Old 01-01-2004, 06:35 PM
J Kolenovsky

Default HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!echo echo echo echo...

cat daddy wrote:

Yeah, hardly a thing to do in the garden in Winter........ I have a=

pond
in my future, as well, and have slowly used dirt from the hole as fill
elsewhere. I really need rain to soften the sandy loam, though. The tra=

iler
rental place that has baby backhoes relocated a couple of blocks away, =

so I
don't think I'll be hand digging any more...

I'm glad I don't drive past that place. I've been eyeing baby tractors
since I've put in 2 smooth grades this past year on new landscape
construction.

-- =

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html - personal