Old 01-01-2004, 08:02 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Pomegranate air layer

I have a tall, gawky, scarred Pomegranate (supposedly a nana from
a workshop, but I have my doubts). I'd like to air layer, as the
top 8-inches of the trunk and the top are much more attractive.

My question: If I do air layer this spring, can I expect
sprouting from the bare trunk that's left over? It is a
three-trunk tree, with the tall one being very dominant.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Only to the
white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear
(Ogallala Sioux Chief)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++