Old 01-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Kerry

Default Rosemary cuttings

You have nothing to lose by waiting a little longer. That white fuzz just
might - might - turn into roots. Don't do anything to them, don't change
the water etc. Just sit on your hands.
Until I married my nurseryman husband, the most successful cuttings I ever
took were taken in total ignorance and a surprising number worked!

(In my best Terry Pratchett voice) It's a million to one chance but it
just might happen?

Ok, now for patiently waiting ... sounds difficult

Now - do you have any African Violets in the house? If so, cut off a leaf
or three. Cover a glass of water with cling film and pierce a slit (or
three) in the film. Insert the leaf so that it's in the water, place glass
on a window sill. Wait. And wait. ;-) I've lost count of the times I've
done this and the times I've been convinced (all of them) that this wasn't
going to work THIS time.........

Sounds like a new project. Just need to find an African violet.

Thanks for the advice.

Kerry