Old 01-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Mike Lyle

Default Emotions and Gardens.

Sacha wrote in message ...
Mike Lyle1/1/04 11:47

Sacha wrote in message

snip

No harm in getting a dowser in but I don't and can't agree that they
shouldn't be told why. Taken to extremes of belief, malevolent presences
can harm others and those attempting to deal with them should know what
they're dealing with.

I'm sorry: I didn't make myself clear enough. I was thinking of
avoiding either planting a suggestion in the dowser's mind or being
misled by a less than professional type who might jazz up the story
for his own reasons.

But I agree that one has no right to trick people into situations they
might have chosen to avoid, or to deal with differently had they known
what was going on; so your advice is better.

Mike.

I see what you're getting at - and taking that into account, i would say
that you're right; the best bet is to say to the 'consultant' "I'm troubled
by my garden, could you come and have look over it", without mentioning a
specific area.

Bingo!

Mike.