Old 01-01-2004, 10:06 PM
David J. Bockman

Default [IBC] Ginko biloba

Hi Mike,

Ginkgo is a bit of a loner, style-wise, within the world of bonsai.
Generally speaking, they are styled in what is loosely called 'flame style'
upright. I'm sure your email will generate some photos to the IBC Galleries
to show what I mean.

There is an excellent section on Ginkgo as bonsai in Mr. Kyuzo Murata's
book, 'Bonsai: Miniature Potted Trees'.

Bunabayashi Bonsai On The World Wide Web: http://www.bunabayashi.com
email: