Old 01-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Steve Calvin

Default squirrels and peaches

Richard Goldstein wrote:

I also live in upstate New York, Albany to be precise. I bait my
havaheart traps with peanut butter on crackers. It is irresistable for
both squirrels and possums. Aware of the idiotic relocation rule, I
run a fleixible hose from my car exhaust into the trap which I have
placed in a large plastic bag. They are killed humanely in about 4 or
5 minutes.

Poughkeepsie here. It's it so stupid what the state says is legal and
what isn't. I gave up trying to figure out idiots here after the last
senate election.

--
Steve