Old 02-01-2004, 01:30 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default Telegraph quiz

In article , Nick Maclaren
writes

Curious. Which vulnerable people do you feel that the Guardian is
promoting a campaign of hatred against?

Middle England...............

Please note that the fact that it is a terrible rag in most respects
is irrelevant to that question. You are required to identify a group
of vulnerable people that it is inciting hatred against. If you
answer "financiers" or "the Quorn", please justify your use of the
word "vulnerable" :-)

Well I only have to cite your initial responses to justify my belief
that it incites some portions of the public to hate/scorn/denigrate
another section, to wit, one Middle England

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph