Old 02-01-2004, 04:32 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Ginko biloba

Jim: Ginkgo (also properly spelled Gingko) is probably the most
misspelled tree name of all, except possibly Liquidambar.
The flame style (ròsoku-zukuri) of training Ginkgo is shown in
John Naka's Bonsai Techniques I on p. 134. It is described as a
"straight trunk with candle-flame outline".
Alan Walker