Old 02-01-2004, 08:03 AM
Katra

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

In article ,
animaux wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 01:26:05 -0600, Katra opined:

Trade you some Yellow Canna for some Datura... ;-)

I'd rather do trades. I'm not comfortable getting stuff for free.

I have a yellow canna infestation! I can still send you seeds.

ROFL! So do I... ;-)
I could send you some wild Tarot, but it's not the edible type...

Howsabout any herbal starts?
I have extra Thyme, creeping thyme and oregano.

Bomba and Elodia (water plants) are also available to me.
It'd give me an excuse to go snorkeling. G

Datura needs direct sun right? I have space in the herb garden on the
Western Exposure. My herbs do well there!

Then there is the pot of Horse Radish that propagated itself this year,
but you can get that from any grocery store.

K.

--
,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,