Old 02-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Emotions and Gardens.

In article , mich
writes
There is a part of this garden which worries me. I can only describe it as
having a "presence".
Its spooks me. I find it erie and when I have been working and clearing
there I always feel as if I am being watched or someone has come into the
garden and I have to leave to take a look etc.

The answer is quite simple - leave it alone!!!

I amble round the garden regularly soaking up what it 'says' to me. I
then let all the information settle down and do basically what the
garden has 'told' me it wants. While the garden is nothing to write home
about, people have said that they find it 'restful'.

This bit of your garden gives you bad vibes to make you leave . . but it
doesn't follow you. All it wants is to be left alone. So leave it alone;
make it a hallowed place that no one can blunder into; plant a nice
'restful' border round it (restful plants, restful colours, restful
scents) and tell people it is your wild life patch. Treat it with
reverence and it will then stop worrying you. No point in fighting it!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.