Old 02-01-2004, 09:33 AM
Pat Gardiner

Default Cleaning a Polytunnel

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from "Pat Gardiner" contains these words:

To take the last point first. Yes, both male and female. Two male, eight
female. No fruit.

snip

I don't know what the timescale is for Chinese goosegog-fruiting
expectation: I have some seedlings which i intended planting out during
the imminent year, but if it's too long a wait I might be tempted to
grow something else and buy the New Zealand product.

Anybody? Relatively sunny East Angular.

I even rush out for every springtime frost and cover overnight.

I think, given that I have waiting five years, with ziltch. I would only
grow in a tunnel next time.

Unless someone has any other bright ideas?

Regards Pat Gardiner

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm