Old 02-01-2004, 01:32 PM
martin

Default What did Santa bring?

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:33:34 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 01 Jan 2004 23:16:37 GMT, FF wrote:

And Santa brought me a "Head Gardener" mug from Past Times which cracked

thunderously
the 3rd time I used it:-(
Santa's going to take it back.

The National Truss mugs are more reliable.

In fact those of more than fifteen years ago were a delight to look at and
to use.
Their aesthetic value has since deteriorated

They are very expensive. We think that they are bought by NT very
cheap. We have seen identical mugs with different decorations in York
market for a fraction of the NT price. There is not a name of the
pottery on the mugs.
--
Martin