Old 02-01-2004, 01:34 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Emotions and Gardens.

The message
from "mich" contains these words:

I had originally taken no notice of the sudden garden end and when I
started clearing thought it
was because the area was filled with rubble and couldnt be dug. It was only
when I started working there I felt the problem.I have hard landscaped it
with the intent to of putting up a shed and a greenhouse here myself, but I
dont know what to do now.

the 'sunken' aspect of it could cause infrasound effects. IME most
'hauntings' turn out to have a logical mechanical reason, though I have
encountered some that have none, and - well, one instance: I had a
lodger, and he first sensed something odd about the place. We each
occupied a front room. The rooms jutted out beyond the front door, which
was approximately halfway down the rooms, with a long hall down the
middle of the bungalow.

One night, we had both retired for the night, and we heard a key in the
lock of the front door, the characteristic creak of the hinges, followed
by the 'chunk' of the shutting door.

I thought: "Who the Hell's that? Pat's in bed!"

Pat thought: "Who the Hell's that? Tony's in bed!"

We both opened our bedroom doors at the same time and I switched on the
hall light.

There was nothing to be seen, but we both heard footsteps going down the
hall away from us.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/