Old 02-01-2004, 02:13 PM
animaux

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 01:52:21 -0600, Katra opined:

ROFL! So do I... ;-)
I could send you some wild Tarot, but it's not the edible type...

Howsabout any herbal starts?
I have extra Thyme, creeping thyme and oregano.

Bomba and Elodia (water plants) are also available to me.
It'd give me an excuse to go snorkeling. G

Datura needs direct sun right? I have space in the herb garden on the
Western Exposure. My herbs do well there!

Then there is the pot of Horse Radish that propagated itself this year,
but you can get that from any grocery store.

K.

I'm not sure what wild Tarot is. Datura needs sun, but not full sun. I've had
D.inoxia growing in bright shade with no direct sun and it bloomed as well.

Oh, I just got it! Wild Taro! Elephant ears? Have those too!