Old 02-01-2004, 04:42 PM
J.D. Stone

Default New location

It is an 18" ball. Igot it at http://www.creative-watergardens.com/ but I
don't know if they still sell them. You can find them on the web by putting
sphere and pond in asearch engine or just Add-a-sphere.

"Hank" wrote in message
"Ditto" Where did you get that bubble ball??????? I really like
that.

Hank

"J.D. Stone" wrote in message
Hi folks!
For those who may have visited my pages when I had the domain

www.nrgy.com,
I have put some of my stuff back up on the web at the address listed

below
in the sig line. If any have me listed as a link on their sites, I

would
appreciate the link being updated. Anybody who wants to be listed,

just let
me know. All suggestions for improvement are appreciated (probably

way too
general, would depend on the suggestion, I supposevbg).
Thanks,

--
J.D. Stone
http://www2.itexas.net/jdstone/default.html