Old 02-01-2004, 06:33 PM
Katra

Default Mailing plants and seeds to people

In article ,
animaux wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 11:23:33 -0600, Katra opined:

You know, if you have so many extra seeds, they do well on ebay!

K.

I didn't think of that! I may look into that. I do have tons of seeds of
all
sorts. Thanks for the idea. I have all the herbs you listed. I have many
hundreds of plants of all manner. It would be very hard to find anything
which
grows well here that I don't already have. White four o'clocks. I would want
those.

Hmmmmmmm... I could look on ebay. grins

I had to fight for the opium poppy seeds from Singapore that I bought
there. I have a nice package of those sitting by my printer awaiting
spring planting :-)

Seeds, especially unusual ones, do VERY well on ebay.

Betcha you could get a nice price for the datura!

I don't suppose you have any peyote cactus.... grins

K.

--
,,Cat's Haven Hobby ,,