Old 02-01-2004, 08:33 PM
Ophelia

Default Emotions and Gardens.

"Janet Baraclough .." wrote in
message

At our last home, we once woke in darkness to find the police
searching our garden with lights, radios and dogs. A man's hanged body,
swinging from one of our trees on the road verge, had been reported
twice by unconnected motorists. The first witness was a lone male driver
and the second report came from four elderly ladies travelling together.
All five had passed it close-to, identified the same tree, described the
same clothes and had felt too frightened to stop.It was a very wet cold
night on a narrow road in the middle of a moor, miles from any village,
and the witnesses would have seen any parked vehicle within miles. No
trace or explanation was ever found.

I work on the site of an old mine. Just to make it clear I work in Social
History. My store is on this site and I have often heard whistling going
behind me and my chair being moved backwards sharply.

I have never been afraid and I feel that if this in indeed a ghost There is
no feeling of badness towards me

No one else will work in my store

It is good to hear of your experiences. It helps me to know I am not quite
mad

Ophelia.