Old 02-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Heather

Default New web site from a small village nursery

"Frogleg" wrote in message
Pardon the criticism, but this looks very much like an "under
construction" site. I see no mention of garden fleece or weed control
in the 'shop' page -- just several empty spaces -- no seeds, no
plants, no bulbs, no sundries, no ordering. The 'local' page gives
some info, but "will be available" and "later" aren't very enticing.

I could certainly get to the sundries, seeds and ordering pages from the
"shop" page. Not very much there yet but it's a start.

Heather

--

Spamtrap in operation. To reply to me direct put out the bins. To save
yourself the trouble, reply to the Group.