Old 03-01-2004, 12:16 AM
shazzbat

Default Robin on picture rail - OT, but need help

"Kay Easton" wrote in message
As I type this there is a robin sitting on the picture rail. It's quite
a large room, but no opening window. Door opens directly into the hall
and stairway.

How am I going to get the robin back outside?

Shut the curtains and leave open only the doors along it's path so that the
only light it can see is on the route you want it to take. Although whether
this is going to work at this time of night is anybody's guess.

Or you could give it a room for the night and try again in the morning :-))

HTH

Steve