Old 03-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Janet Baraclough ..

Default Robin on picture rail - OT, but need help

The message
from Kay Easton contains these words:

As I type this there is a robin sitting on the picture rail. It's quite
a large room, but no opening window. Door opens directly into the hall
and stairway.

How am I going to get the robin back outside?

When the room is completely dark (close curtains if you have street
lights) you should be able to pick the bird up off the rail. Take it
outside and stand it on a hedge twig :-}

If you can't get the room completely dark, and it sees your hand
approaching and shuffles along the rail to avoid you, shine a torch in
its eyes.

Janet