Old 03-01-2004, 12:16 AM
Sacha

Default Robin on picture rail - OT, but need help

Kay Easton2/1/04 11:13

As I type this there is a robin sitting on the picture rail. It's quite
a large room, but no opening window. Door opens directly into the hall
and stairway.

How am I going to get the robin back outside?

Not practical at this time of night but - turn off all your lights and open
the nearest natural light source, door or window. It will head for that in
the morning so for security's sake, you might want to wait until then.
In the meantime, hang a sheet or blanket over the foot of the staircase to
prevent it from flying up there.
Put some newspaper under the picture rail tonight.
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)