Old 03-01-2004, 01:02 AM
Novaa

Default Getting rid of bamboo?

Seen a thing about it on TV where they cut it back to ground level then give
it a good dose of Fertiliser ,once all the new shoots come up Then it give
it the Zero and keep on top of it, may take a few times
Good Luck
"wattlgirl" wrote in message
om...
We have some bamboo creeping accross from our backyard neighbours.
I know it can be hard to get rid of, so I want to get started ASAP.
My Dad favours cutting the plants down to ground level, and injecting
them with Zero.
My obyfriend says Zero only works on plants with green leaves to
process the poison.
Does anyone have a failsafe way to kill bamboo?