Old 03-01-2004, 10:02 AM
White Monkey

Default This poor phal...

"Ray" wrote in message
Lack of food could play a role, as well, but I doubt that 10 weeks is
sufficient time for the thing to get acclimated toy your conditions,
especially if they run on the cool side. Phals prefer to go no lower than
about 12° to 15°C at night, and grow really well at daytime temperatures
around 25° or so.

Hmmm. I bought it off a market stall that they just locked up at night, so
the thing had been doing basically outdoor nights before I put it in the
living room. No idea for how long, but it gets below freezing out there
these days. Anyway, it sounds like it's too early to be worried! Thanks!
--Katrina

---