Old 03-01-2004, 10:33 AM
fs news

Default New web site from a small village nursery

All criticism gracefully accepted.

It is new and so am I to webs and internet selling, I hope it will expand as
time goes on and will be useful to others.

To get to fleece got to SHOP and the click SUNDRIES, similar for seeds.

Thanks

Brian

"Frogleg" wrote in message

"fs news" wrote

Pardon the intrusion but we are a small village nursery in

Leicestershire
and have just published a small web site with some items that may be of
interest to some of you.
In particular garden fleece and weed control ground cover material

Pardon the criticism, but this looks very much like an "under
construction" site. I see no mention of garden fleece or weed control
in the 'shop' page -- just several empty spaces -- no seeds, no
plants, no bulbs, no sundries, no ordering. The 'local' page gives
some info, but "will be available" and "later" aren't very enticing.