Old 03-01-2004, 12:32 PM
doug.

Default Builders' sand for drainage?

In message , martin
writes
On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 12:34:26 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

But I must admit, I've never licked it so can't say.

try putting some sand in a container and adding water. Stir. Leave to settle.
Taste water ?

Throw away water, rinse container, add G&T, ice and a sliver of
lime...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
That is good advice in my opinion. Never put into your mouth anything
that could be doubtful. (Experience speaking!, - of life in the
tropics and deserts, where you drink twelve pints of water a day in the
hot season, or else!, )
I feel sure there is a test for salt in water but I'm darned if I can
remember it.
Doug.

Answer the question: Which did you prefer?

Shaken but not stirred...