Old 03-01-2004, 12:33 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Boundary crossing deterrents(was tree cat damage)

The message
from (Mike Lyle) contains these words:

Of course. It is no accident that some one with a Cambridge University
email address like Nick is saying this. It is a classic example of the
hang 'em and flog 'em brigade being unable to see the broader picture
and having a mode of thinking which research has shown is associated
with poorer performance in intelligence tests. :-)

Nick is one of the last people I would accuse of being part of the hang
'em and flog 'em brigade.

I would advocate that you do a little more lurking before you label
everyone who posts here.

I think you're being unfair there, Rusty: Neil seems to me to be
*agreeing* with Nick, and contrasting his remarks with the hang 'em
and flog 'ems.

Well, I read it as if Nick was being lumped in with the hang 'em and
flog 'em brigade, and I would place him a tad to the left of Genghis
That^^^^Blair innit.

ITWSBT.....

--
Rusty