Old 03-01-2004, 01:05 PM
Sacha

Default And flowering in the Christmas Day garden........?

Kay Easton3/1/04 11:31

In article , Sacha
writes

snip
SOME frosts! I was at school in W. Malvern in the winter of '63.......
;-)

And the frosts in W Malvern as as nothing compared with the ones in the
valley below!

I'm very happy to take your word for it. ;-) I do remember sleeping with
all my school uniform IN the bed so that it was warm for the morning! And I
also remember mild panic occurring with regard to the school kitchen,
because the vans and lorries couldn't get up the hill. The CH system in the
school just couldn't cope with the number of rooms it had to heat and
bedrooms and classrooms were just freezing. I've never been so cold, before
or since!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk