Old 03-01-2004, 02:08 PM
Andy Hunt

Default Builders' sand for drainage?

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
The message
from "Andy Hunt" contains these words:

[snip]

Not necessarily. To create sandstone, the pressure and temperature
has to be high enough to liquify something to glue the grains
together.

Not necessarily, if the groundwater is saturated with dissolved lime.

Planet creation for beginners. Slartibartfast would have been proud . .

.. as
long as the fijords get done properly.

For that you should bare and granite....

Lol :-)

You guys really do "rock around the clock"! I can't say I know too much
about it, I'm a bit of a new "strata". But then . . . "igneous" is bliss, in
many ways.

"Oh my Geode," I hear you say. Sorry - no "pumice" intended.

Andrew