Old 03-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Cheryl Isaak

Default Who were "Emily Mckenzie" & "Jean Marie de Montague"?

On 1/2/04 4:27 PM, in article ,
"paghat" wrote:

In article ,
(paghat) wrote:

Does anyone know who was "Emily Mckenzie" for whom a popular crocosmia
cultivar is named after?

Does anyone know who was "The Honorable Jean Marie de Montague" for whom a
bright red ironclad Rhododendron is named?

Looks like nobody else knows either. Bummer, I wanted to find out.

-paggers

There is a "Who's Who" of plant names; I remember reading a review of it in
the last year. The most likely place I saw it was American Gardener from
American Horticulture. Try their website for a list of past reviews.

Cheryl