Old 03-01-2004, 03:04 PM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] Membership

I found that the Swedish web adress was wrong on the BCI site. I got a
response in a few hours and the change was made as quickly. If we all
could make a habit of notify the webmasters when we find wong info it
would make things a lot easier. There is whole list of dead links on the
IBC site.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

"Billy M. Rhodes" wrote:

If you know of corrections to the lists posted by the Bonsai Clubs
International or the American Bonsai Society why not go to their sites and e mail the
corrections. They know and are slow about correcting or they may not know.
If they know and are being slow, your correction might motivate them to make
the changes.

Billy on the Florida Space Coast
BSF Annual Convention May 28 - 31, 2004 Radisson Hotel, Cape Canaveral,
Florida
Sponsored by The Bonsai Society of Brevard and the Treasure Coast Bonsai
Society
http://www.bonsaisocietyofbrevard.org/2004/2004.html

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: