Old 03-01-2004, 05:44 PM
Sacha

Default And flowering in the Christmas Day garden........?

Stephen Williams3/1/04 4:53

snip

Thanks for that I'll see who I can find - Treasures of Tenbury isn't far
away.

My husband has often mentioned that nursery to me. I think the original
owner died a few years ago? I know that Ray used to call in there
sometimes, usually after one of the Malvern RHS shows.

By the way I garden in Worcestershire where we do have some frosts, but

currently have a Pelargonium in flower in the same border as I was

trying to
grow the Clematis, so the frosts haven't been that bad yet.

SOME frosts! I was at school in W. Malvern in the winter of '63.......
;-)
--

Sacha
(remove the 'x' to email me)

Ah '63 the last real snow fall in this area, my brother was 3 and the snow
was deeper than he was tall!

Coming from the CIs, it was a revelation to me, I'll tell you!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk