Old 03-01-2004, 05:47 PM
Martin Sykes

Default Sim Garden?

"Angus Nisbet" wrote in message
.. .
Is there such a thing as a computer game to simulate gardening? Which of
you remember the computer games 'Sim City' and 'Sim World'?

Sim Garden or anything like it would be good , either internet based or PC
based? My wife currently doesn't have access to a garden and she is
getting very twitchy about it!

Please help. Thanks.

I can't remember where but someone used to have a small real garden ( a
couple of metres square ) with a robot arm in the middle. You could make the
arm do the weeding and watering etc. over the internet.

More usefully, I'd look at something indoors - a terrarium/bottle garden or
a few window boxes maybe ...

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )