Old 03-01-2004, 09:37 PM
paghat

Default Experiences with Ipomoea ?

In article ,
(Mick709) wrote:

Several people suggested to my last post about plant recommendations to try
Ipomoea ( Mornig Glory). I am dealing with the pests in the back yard and I
dont want to introduce them to the front and regret it. So, whats your
experience with Ipomoea?? What kind are least invasive? What kind are most?
ANy and all input would be great!

MICK!

My experience in zone 8, planting the seeds in a sunny location, is they
do poor to mediocre, & do not come back a second year. But then I put them
in a semi-low-maintenance location -- they might've been fine annuals in a
moister spot.

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
See the Garden of Paghat the Ratgirl: