Old 03-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Rusty Hinge

Default Cuttings in general

The message
from Kerry contains these words:

You can do that laying small pieces of leaf on damp potting compost, or
just burying a small part of the leaf section in damp compost.

On the subject of cuttings, is the above a good method for trying to get
polka dot plant cuttings to take root? I keep trying with houseplant
compost and dipping the stem in rooting powder but with no success.

I see no-one's answered (unless they've stumbled into my spamtrap by
accident).

I'm sorry, I have no idea what a polka-dot plant is.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/