Old 04-01-2004, 12:17 AM
Rusty Hinge

Default Sim Garden?

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:
On Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:44:34 -0000, "Angus Nisbet"
wrote:

Is there such a thing as a computer game to simulate gardening? Which of
you remember the computer games 'Sim City' and 'Sim World'?

Sim Garden or anything like it would be good , either internet based or PC
based? My wife currently doesn't have access to a garden and she is
getting very twitchy about it!

Please help. Thanks.

None that I know of, apart from garden design software....but one has
to wonder whether a gardening sim program might be ( wait for it )..
full of bugs. Ahem.

Oh dear. I'm relieved you didn't make us wait to long for that.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/