Old 04-01-2004, 02:27 AM
Nedra

Default OT ~ Wind chimes

Oscillating fan!! LOL! Now that's an idea....
I've heard about your snow. We are unseasonably warm, at
least for a couple more days. I do wish we would get snow.
I love snowy weather... even when I had the 30 mile commute.
Oh well... maybe we'll have another mild winter.

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
news
Yes ... and my chimes came today!! They are hanging on the overhang at
the deck. The winds have died down alot. I can't
hear a thing ... Yet!!!! C'mon breezes!
Nedra

When I first hung mine it was calm. I used the baby monitor to hear even
the slightest noise. DH went on an errand and said he wouldn't have been
surprised, when he got back, to find the oscilliating fan out there. s
Got breezes (and more snow) now, and don't even have to use the baby
monitor to hear them. ~ jan
~ jan