Old 04-01-2004, 03:23 AM
Alan Walker

Default [IBC] Membership

I hope some of you have the time! As Tom Zane mentioned, these
things don't get fixed unless someone tips off the webmaster to the
problem. BCI wants to post accurate information as completely as we are
permitted. That should be a win-win for everyone. If your club is
either not listed or incorrectly listed, please contact BCI webmaster,
Jim Brant and/or me with the correct information. We will follow up and
try to correct it.
Jim Brant can be contacted at
I can be reached at

Thanks in advance.