Old 04-01-2004, 03:34 AM
Bolero

Default cleaning orchid leaves

Doesn't just a damp cloth and water clean dust and stuff off them?

That's all I use and my leaves are clean..........or are you trying to clean
off something specific.

"J Fortuna" wrote in message
I just read in the rec.gardens.orchids archives that many people use

'milk'
to clean their orchid leaves? However, while at least one post claimed

that
there is no smell, another post claimed that as a result the smell can be
very strong. Hmm. Since I live in a small apartment I don't want the place
smelling of milk gone bad. Has anyone out here now used milk, and if so,
does it smell or not?

What is the best way to clean/dust leaves in your experience?

Thanks,
Joanna