Old 04-01-2004, 03:47 AM
Jane Ransom

Default Robin on picture rail - OT, but need help

In article , Janet
Baraclough. . writes
One early summer morning our back door stood open all day long. When I
came in at the end of a long day gardening, I found a pair of swallows
sitting on the open beams; they had started a mud nest at the top apex
of the dining-room ceiling :~}

We know of a farmer up here who always sleeps with his bedroom window
open and every year a pair of swallows nest on top of his wardrobe!!!
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.