Old 04-01-2004, 07:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default OT ~ Wind chimes

Reading that gave me chills.... or it could be that it's now 15F out and
the heat pump has gone into set back mode for the night. Glad wind coming
from the wrong way, only signals colder weather here..... probably why my
chimes have been ringing all day. ;o) ~ jan

Nedra and Jan,

Wind Chimes can also be very useful. I have a set that is placed under a
certain overhang here at the house and if these Chimes get to singing really
continually, I know that the wind is coming from the "wrong" direction and
that we will probably have to be making a run to the " 'fraidy hole" for
safety. It is almost as good has the tornado horn across the road, for
signally worry-some weather.

Tom L.L.

~ jan