Old 04-01-2004, 09:32 AM
Trevor Appleton

Default Argyranthemum plugs

Sacha wrote in message
.. .
Trevor Appleton3/1/04 4:51

Still looking for Argyranthemum plugs, preferably 'Butterfly'.

Anyone know of anywhere?

Ray suggests doing a look-see for Four Oaks - he seems to recall they have

retail outlet in Yorkshire. If he gets more inspiration, I'll post it. He
also says "How's the weather up there?" ;-)
--

We've had (a little ) snow lying for much of the past two weeks , after a 4
inch fall a few days before Christmas and another fall of two inches on New

Frosty but sunny this morning, so I'm out to potter around in the
polytunnel.

Thanks for your suggestion will give it a try now.

Happy New Year to you both