Old 04-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Spider

Default Trapped!

Martin,
Believe me, when you're trapped in a GC for what seems like forever, you
would be very grateful for a WC! ... but I take your point.
Happy new year.
Spider
martin wrote in message
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 14:13:42 -0000, "Spider"
wrote:

Hi Steve,
Yes, I'm sure you're a real sweetie. As for being pretty, you look just
like all the other garden urglers to me: Dotty eyes, hyphen nose and

double
grin!

No, I'm sure you weren't going to throw rocks at the GC(!), but even

verbal
brickbats would do them harm. It's not one of the huge nation-wide
companies, but a friendly, local, one-man operation.

Sorry if I sounded a bit uptight, but I have a certain affection for this

GC
and its staff (those I know well enough). It really is a great garden
centre with a good selection of unstressed plants, and gardening
accessories, plus advice if needed.
They also have great security and very high gates!

It could have been worse according to

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/st...115122,00.html

"This year's lav
Suffolk nurse Sharon Wymark had an inauspicious start to 2004 when was
forced to celebrate the New Year locked inside a lavatory at the
Ashmore Nursing Home in Stanton, near Bury St Edmunds. Disaster struck
just before midnight, but Sharon was able to imbibe a celebratory
drink through the keyhole of the toilet door with a straw as the
chimes struck."
--
Martin