Old 04-01-2004, 07:45 PM
Janet Baraclough ..

Default Sim Garden?

The message
from "Martin Sykes" contains
these words:

"Angus Nisbet" wrote in message
.. .
Is there such a thing as a computer game to simulate
gardening?(snip) My wife currently doesn't have access to a garden
and she is
getting very twitchy about it!

A simulated garden wouldn't do it for me :~} There are lots of other
places to get a fix of real gardening, as a volunteer. I volunteer at a
NT garden and can thoroughly recommend it..all ages and abilities are
welcome, people work within their own capabilities (and interests, to
some extent). I learn a lot from the professional gardeners there and
it's very satisfying to be part of a longterm garden and see the public
enjoying the results.

Janet.