Old 04-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default calendars of 6 year intervals; calendar of trees

I collect pretty calendars and knew that one year I could revisit an
old calendar and hang it up to use for that new year. I had to wait 6
years because now I am re-using a 1998 calendar for year 2004. So that
I can basicly recycle my old calendars and have a stock of 6 calendars
to cover every future year.

I collect calendars that have a botany interest. The 1998 calendar is
from Sierra Club showing for January a Bloodroot from Illinois. It is
a beautiful flower of luminescent white and in the middle a yellow
that is almost gold.

What I need for my collection of calendars are SierraClub type
pictures of pretty and outstanding trees.

I have crop patterns calendar but I need calendars showing trees.

Archimedes Plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies