Old 04-01-2004, 11:04 PM
Kenni Judd

Default Zygopetalum!

Now wait just a minute, Wendy! Your first question was very good -- anyone
purchasing an orchid he or she is not familiar with should ask questions
about it, with reference to his or her growing conditions.

But then you went a bit overboard, IMHO -- If you order an orchid via my
website (or visit my booth at a show, or come into my shadehouse, and select
a plant), do you _really_ want me to grill you about your growing conditions
before I allow you to purchase it?

Even if you personally might prefer that, I can tell you from experience
that a lot of customers don't -- and some will get quite huffy about it!

--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids

http://www.jborchids.com

"Wendy" wrote in message
Hello Claude, Did you tell the orchid vendor that you are growing indoors
under lights?
A good vendor would have asked you ...