Old 05-01-2004, 04:02 PM
DesertPond

Default Engineering problem for you guys

It's got a small 1" drain hole on the side, but with the pine needles
I figure I better have 2" just to keep from having to unclog it every
10 seconds. Picked it up for free from a friend who didn't need it,
really lucky, suckers are kind of expensive.

On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 23:22:36 -0600, "Tom La Bron"
wrote:

DesertPond,

Where did you get a tank without a drain. All the tanks around here in
Oklahoma come with drain holes and/or drain plugs all ready in them.
Usually they are on the side somewhere.

Tom L.L.
"DesertPond" wrote in message
.. .
I've got a 400-gallon round galvanized tank (with liner) that I use
for quarantine purposes. I'd like to use some sort of bottom drain
setup for it but I'm not sure how to go about it. Not sure if it's a
good idea to drill a hole through the side for pipe access.

Any suggestions?

thx